Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A life without my important things....

MONDAY....

Morning 7.20a.m, after my dad fetch my little bro to skull he saw his wallet was on the table 原本he put his wallet on the phone table there de (sory confuse u all cuz my dining room got three table 1 is phone table(small), 1 is reading table(small) n last is long table) nvm lol then my dad open the wallet n see all his money in the wallet was disappeared luckily the card still have, then he ask my mom:"did u take my money ?" My mom say:"no wor..",then both of my parents see got anything lost,omg my mom,dad hp also disappeared then they wake me up,ask me see my things got lost annot...My hp n my watch also disappeared liao...yorrr y like tat the,both of things is my very important things lai de n also is my half “财产”lai de le....yorrr..behsong lerrr the phone got many information n got many my birthday pic n my fren pic lerr n the watch is me n huizhong de couple watch lerrr haizzz...sad larrr....but luckily my comp still wiv me n my gameboy,my bro ps....my dad also got go police station there "bao jing", but the police juz come my house take 2 photo n ask my dad little soalan only worr...did the police can catch the thief?
i think the police can't catch the thief cuz juz aso some ques n take 2 photo only wor....haizzz

MISS MY HANDPHONE SO MUCH.....

No comments:

Post a Comment